Serdang, March 13 - In conjunction with INTROP Innovation Open Day 2019, a total of 16 awards have been awarded to researchers, students and industry/agencies that have contributed greatly to INTROP's excellence.
There are 5 categories of awards, namely; Awarded Research Award, Innovative Solution Award, Distinguished Research Award, Top Student Award, and Academic-Industry Collaboration Award.
The recipients of the award are as follows:
1. Awarded Research Award - Prof. Ir. Dr. Sapuan Salit
2. Innovative Solution Award - Prof. Dr. Paridah Md. Tahir
3. Excellent Research Award - Dr. Ainun Zuriyati Mohamed @ Asa'ari & Dr. Min Min Aung
4. Top Student Award - Dr. Ahmad Ilyas Rushdan
5. Industry-Academic Collaboration Award:
National Kenaf and Tobacco Board (NKTB)
The French Agricultural Research Center (CIRAD)
Forestry Department of Peninsular Malaysia (JPSM)
Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB)
Innovative Pultrusion Sdn Bhd
Polycomposite Sdn Bhd
Hafiz Adha Enterprise
Malaysian Panel-Products Manufacturers' Association (MPMA)
Green Premium Research & Development Sdn Bhd
TNB Research Sdn Bhd
Hopefully, these awards will positively encourage researchers, students and industry/agencies to pursue research excellence at INTROP in the future.
Date of Input: 04/04/2019 | Updated: 04/04/2019 | norfaryanti
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 UPM Serdang
Selangor Darul Ehsan